Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Paramount Players

Lotta and LeAnn and I started the Paramount in late November 2012.  LeAnn and Lotta were my wives at that time.  Star came with us.  :-)  Star is still with us and I think LeAnn may start doing an act every now and then.

Our current roster includes:  (Lawd help me to not skip anyone)

Paramount Dancers: In the order they appear in the Group List:

Nova
Queenie
Ariel
Coco
Chrissy
Kyshra
Lotta
Maar
Path
Rebecca (She's the DJ)
Shannon (Hostess)
Star

Paramount Guest Dancers:

Rina
Myth,
Kyra
Alex
Amenhotep
Annie Panties
Indy
Tirza

I have not listed Alts - most infamous of whom is my twin brother Trail, who is our bank robber in residence; he's the one who passes the tips on to the dancers.  :-)

That's all for this episode.  Whomever I left out of the list please send me a big bag off Cashews.  :-)

Adios!  Path



No comments:

Post a Comment